Android is an operating system for mobile phone developed for touchscreen devices by Google Inc. A large number of people use this system. For this reason, it has become essential to introduce apps and solutions that can add more functionality and ease to it.
The high customization and excellent flexibility is the major reason of popularity of this device. But you can make the best use of your Android device only with the perfect Root access. So, what does root means? Root or rooting is the process of allowing users to gain high access to Android devices. Out there are numerous root apps available, but the most popular and efficient among them is SRSRoot.
How To Root Any Android Using SRSRoot Apk? Guide
What is SRS Root?
A large number of phone freaks and individuals love using advanced technologies in their phone. Moreover, they prefer customizing their phone in a way so that it offers them maximum comfort and ease of usage. For this reason, they tend to use numerous custom made themes, ROMs, and other software in their phone.
But seamless usage of all these things is possible only when you have root access in your phone. SRSRoot is one such app that enables efficient and faster rooting in your device. You can use this app on your Android device as well as on your PC.
This app allows you to gain privilege over other Android users as it adds more functionality and high performance to you. The app comes with an easy to use interface and is designed from a reputed developer. It can run on all Android devices looking for additional support and convenience. You can use this app by just downloading it from its official website. This application is mainly designed for PC-based rooting, but even Android devices supports it excellently.
How to Root Android Using SRSRoot App?
You can root Android using SRSRoot by following this step-by-step guide.
- The first step is to enable USB debugging. This can be done by tapping on the build number for 5 times.
- The second step is to go to settings option and click on security option. There you would find ‘Unknown sources.’ If the option of unknown sources is disabled then you need to enable it on your device.
- Visit Google Play Store and download SRSRoot from there on your Android device. It would be wise if you close all other applications while downloading this app. This will ensure that you do not experience any error.
- Now, click open on SRS Root application.
- There will be 3 options displayed, Root Device (Temporary), Root Device (Permanent) and UnRoot Device. You may select the option as per your requirements and to carry on with the process.
- This way, you have root SRSRoot on your Android.
You see, it is very simple to Root SRSRoot on your Android. But make sure that your Android is a 4.4 or more version. Otherwise, the app would not be supported. Also, if you tend to experience any errors or issues while downloading the app, then it is best to restart the downloading process. If you unable to root your device, you can check out some SRSRoot alternative apps.
The SRSRoot app is an excellent solution for Android and PC holders. By following the steps mentioned in our post, you can easily root it on your device. However, if you are not able to download it on your Android phone, you can then download it on your PC. Once the downloading is completed you can connect the PC to your Android device with a USB. Eventually, you would be able to use the app and avail rich features and high functionality offered from it.